Monday 20 June 2011

Superhero vs Supervillan

This is something that I have been meaning to paint for quite some time.  I've finally got around to doing it!

Some of the characters I have painted before in previous teams, others are a first for me.  I've always thought it would be good fun to play a game of subbuteo with a "good vs evil" theme.  You could play out a mini league with just these 2 teams and see who comes out on top.  It would be like mini battles in a never ending war!

Here's the teams

Superhero


Supervillan


close ups

Mr Fantastic, Robin, Batman

Green Lantern, Superman, Hulk

Cyclops, Spiderman, Ironman

Captain America, Daredevil

Doc Ock, Venom, Green Goblin

Joker, riddler, Red Skull

Dr Doom, Silver Surfer, Lex Luthor

Magneto, Sabretooth

No comments:

Post a Comment